The Wake Up Call!
What Changes Are Necessary in the Last Days of Evil?
Do you see "good" or "evil" in these last days? Are the things you are seeing serving you, your family, country, or the world, well? Do the days look dark, and doomed? Or do you see a glimpse of hope on the horizon?
When we look at the chaos in the world today we are looking in the face of evil! We see wars, and rumors of wars, we see people dying in fear, we see satan raging in his hateful fury, doing damage in every heart, and nation, that he can claim a hold on.
The governments in all nations are entangled in their own confusion, confounded in the conflict that is ruling them, bringing complete, and utter disorder, into the governing bodies, all set to destroy themselves in greediness, having lost all hope of change, because of their strife among themselves. Even the governments are given over to evil and corruption.
(17) This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (pride, conceit) of their mind.
(18) Having the understanding darkened (to shut out the light, to make darker, to obscure the meaning of: render vague), being alienated (to be removed, or disassociate oneself) from the life of God, through the ignorance (uninformed, unaware) that is in them, because of the blindness (unable or unwilling to perceive or understand) of their heart.
(19) Who being past feeling (to be aware of; to sense) have given themselves over unto lasciviousness (lewd, lustful), to work all uncleanness (dirty; morally defiled) with greediness (excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing something, covetous).
Darkness of sin has taken over the mind and senses of most of the people in the world, and to do evil is more on their minds, than to do good.
Why would anyone with good sound minds, want to follow death and destruction, through allowing wickedness to flood their minds, and allowing those thoughts to move them into evil, and satan worship? Moved by the overwhelming wickedness filling their minds to imitate the devil, and all his horrendous works?
The god of hate is satan, he will never be guilty of doing anything good, not even to those who follow him. The only 'thank you' the followers of satan will have will be an even more vicious death, and eternally being tormented. He is a liar, and the father of liars, there is nothing good that he is capable of giving you. Why serve sin and satan, who only slings out more and more misery and pain with every snare he sets to trap the sinner? Why?
Is there any hope for anyone on earth? Yes! Our Almighty God, the God of love, goodness and mercy, will give you hope, when there seems not to be any hope, he will give you refuge in the harshest storms of life.
It will take the full power of Almighty God, to make the changes necessary to bring hope for a change for the people, who believe in him. The believers who knows Jesus Christ, and the power of asking anything in his name, in prayer.
When the warning comes will anyone listen?
The Holy Bible warns us of all the evil that will be prevalent in the last days. We are repeatedly warned of how sin, (the breaking of God's high moral laws of righteousness) will bring destruction and death, in the life of sinners.
Apostle Paul warned of the wickedness in the last days, he foretold of the moral degeneration of individual's character.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous (dangerous) times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous (greedy), boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
(3) Without natural (normal) affection, truce breakers (peace-breakers) false accusers (liars, deceivers, untruthful), incontinent (not restrained, uncontrolled) fierce, despisers (contemptuous) of those that are good.
(4) Traitors (betrays trust), heady (headstrong), high minded (arrogant), lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
(5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
The previous list of eighteen immoral character blemishes prominent in the last days, reflects an exact depiction of the sinful immorality rampant in the world we now live in.
Immorality is leading the way to the Great Rebellion, rolling in waves of death and destruction, around the world, like a massive dark cloud of moral doom. Doomsday approaching not as expected through nuclear attack, but through human beings triggered by the insanity of sin to explode their emotions into massive destruction.
They seek to deceive and be deceived, devour and be devoured, kill and be killed. The destiny the devil wants to deliver to his followers is death. Dead to the life of God, dead to anything good, walking amongst the congregation of the dead, so the devil rushes them into the dead zone, quickly, he launches them into the molten lava of no return, right into the fierceness of hell.
Is there no hope? Is there no way out of the snare of sin and satan? Is torment and misery all they have before them?
The only hope they have is a complete turn around from the direction the enemy is leading them, to turn to the Lord, and run away from the devils lure into devastation, destruction and death through the depths of sin. It's sad, sad to say they won't all want to make that change to love, goodness, rest and peace.
To escape from sin and satan, a person has to want to turn to Jesus Christ who felt the weight of every sin, on his sinless body, upon the cross. He bear all the pain, that every person that calls upon the name of Jesus Christ, in sincerity and ask His forgiveness for all their sins, will be forgiven. They will be cleansed, as if they had never committed a sin.
Jesus Christ came to seek and to save all that wanted, sincerely wanted to be saved from the torment and misery laid out for them in sin.
Sad to say, too many people will discover, too late, they turned down the only true love they would ever know, because they enjoyed serving sin and satan. They are attracted to the base, filthy life they've chosen and they are not looking for a way to change.
The great news is there are people who want out, want a way of escape, want to make a change that will pull them out of their own preview of hell!
It's time to pray, reach out to sinners and pull them out of the fire, to save souls as brands from the burning. Every one of your prayers makes a difference in someone's life!
(20) But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
(21) Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
(22)And of some have compassion making a difference.
(23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
(24) Now unto them that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
(25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
KJV of the Holy Bible Comments by ~ Joan Jessalyn Cox
Copyright Joan Jessalyn Cox © 2013